Plan now for your Advising & Registration Day
Now that you have been admitted to IU Fort Wayne and accepted your offer of admission, you are ready to schedule your Advising & Registration (A&R) Day. At your A&R Day, you will meet other students who are also pursuing your intended major, meet your academic advisor and other faculty/staff from your school, plan your fall schedule, and take your official university ID photo.
Before you attend your A&R Day
- Create your IU computing accounts. Visit One.IU and search for "Create My First IU Account" and follow the prompts. Note you will need your 10-digit IU student ID number to create this account.
- Create your my.IPFW.edu account for placement testing. Note you will need your Purdue ID number (the 900 number) to create this account.
- After you've created your myIPFW account, take your Writing Guided Self-Placement Test. Log into my.IPFW.edu and use the Placement Testing links on the home screen.
- Schedule your Math Placement Test. Call Testing Services at 260.481.6600 to schedule your test. Note you will need your Purdue ID number (the 900 number).
- Send all final transcripts to IU Fort Wayne, including high school, dual credits, college, and/or AP credits. All official transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to IU Fort Wayne. Have your transcripts emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the address below:
IU Fort Wayne Processing Center
Cavanaugh Hall Room 147
425 University Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN 46202
What you should bring to A&R Day
- A government issued photo ID
- Your IU username and passphrase and your myIPFW login information
- Be ready to take your photo for your student ID card
- Copies of unofficial transcripts and records of dual credits and AP exams