Helping you serve your students
Contact our Office of Undergraduate AdmissionsAbigial Schnelker, Assistant Director for Recruitment and Outreach
Message to our High School partners
I want to take a moment to let you know that we at IU Fort Wayne are thinking of you, and hope that you, your family, and your students are well. I also want to update you on IU Fort Wayne’s response to the current health risk facing our nation and community , assuring you that IU Fort Wayne is doing everything in our power to continue operating as normal as possible; while, exercising the utmost precaution to protect our students, faculty and staff, and the whole of our campus community.
First, the current state of operations and education at IU Fort Wayne:
- We have taken several actions to aid our future students as they consider IU Fort Wayne or work to complete the enrollment process:
- We have waived the standardized test requirement for applicants who did not previously test and will be unable to complete an upcoming SAT/ACT test. We will review those applicants holistically for admission.
- We have created a “COVID-19 Hardship Deposit Waiver” request. Students interested in attending IU Fort Wayne may request a waiver due to temporary financial hardship. Students request this waiver on our website, and no additional documentation is required.
- We are retroactively awarding and notifying qualified admitted students who applied after the Feb. 15 priority deadline with an Admission-Based Award. New applicants who qualify will also be considered for these awards until the start of the fall term.
- We are waiving the application fee for any student who is experiencing hardship due to the pandemic. Applicants may request the waiver code by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IU Fort Wayne classes are being taught 100% on-line through a combination of synchronous and asynchronous virtual experiences. Our faculty and staff have worked tirelessly to ensure continuity in education, and continued positive outcomes for our students.
- All academic and student services continue to operate; only, now in a virtual posture:
- Enrolled students continue to receive health and welfare services, student success services, academic advising, as well as bursar, registrar, and all other services that you would expect. Contact us at edu/contact.
- Prospective and enrolling students continue to have access to our admissions and financial aid representatives through virtual appointments, along with all of our self-service admissions processes and platforms at edu/admissions, including our on-line application.
- For the most up to date information regarding the IU Fort Wayne campus and our response to COVID-19, please visit edu/covid-19.
Second, our focus on the future:
- Indiana University Fort Wayne is committed to serving our region by offering the very best in health sciences education. We will continue to expand our academic offerings, grow our student body, record unmatched student outcomes, and increase our presence in the community. Last year we grew freshman enrollments by 9.8% and our total new starts by 21% - and we intend to continue on this path.
- We are dedicated to the safety of our campus community. Find out more at:
Sincerely,David D. Chappell, Ed.D.
Director of Enrollment Management
Submitting HS transcripts
Send official High School transcript to IU Fort Wayne. IU Fort Wayne accepts official transcripts that are sent electronically. However, we do not accept PDFs of transcripts; transcripts must be electronically generated and sent from an official service. Provide email@example.com as recipient address if needed.
Transcripts may also be mailed to:IU Fort Wayne Processing Center
Cavanaugh Hall Room 147
425 University Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
IU Fort Wayne codesOur SAT code is 6907
Our ACT code is 1764
Our FAFSA code is E40457
Learn about RaiseMe
Did you know your students can earn IU Fort Wayne scholarship dollars just by completing common college-search tasks, academic achievements, or personal growth goals? IU Fort Wayne has partnered with RaiseMe to help students be better prepared for college by completing various achievements throughout their high school career, which are then rewarded with micro-scholarships. Students can watch their scholarship pot with IU Fort Wayne grow real-time starting as a high school freshman though their senior year. Reach out to us to learn more bout our RaiseMe partnership or how we can help you and your students take advantage of this innovative and exciting platform.