To be eligible to apply to the dental hygiene program, you must be admitted to IU Fort Wayne as a degree-seeking student. Admission to the IUFW Dental Hygiene Program is competitive and limited to 24 full-time students per year. To be accepted into the program, you must:
- Submit the following information to the IUFW Dental Hygiene Program Office by February 1st of the year in which you are applying for program enrollment:
- Completed, signed IUFW Dental Hygiene Program Application. Note: Copies of applications from other programs WILL NOT be accepted.
- Complete the IUFW Curriculum Information Form.
- Submit official transcripts of ALL college work. Note: IU, Purdue and IUFW students can submit unofficial transcripts. Final transcripts must be received by the Dental Hygiene Program no later than May 25, unless a course is completed after May 20, but before June 1.
- Complete all prerequisite courses by June 1st with a grade of "C-" or better.