I earned my M.S.D.H in Dental Hygiene from Idaho State University in 2013. I have been working as full-time faculty for the dental hygiene program at Indiana University Fort Wayne since 2014. Prior to this, I had worked as the lead dental hygienist in a private general dentistry practice since 2003 in addition to teaching part-time in the dental hygiene program clinic since 2008. I currently teach Preventive Dentistry, Radiology I and II, track the radiology requirements for Clinic I and II (juniors), and am the supervisor for clinic III and IV (seniors).
- Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene, 2003, Indiana University
- Bachelor of Science in General Studies, 2008, Indiana University
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene, 2014, Indiana University
- Master of Science in Dental Hygiene, 2013, Idaho State University
- American Dental Education Association
- American Dental Hygienists Association
- Indiana Dental Hygienists Association
- Isaac Knapp Component
- A Survey of Clinical Faculty Calibration in Dental Hygiene Programs. 2013, JDH, 89(4), 264-273.
- Non-Carious Class V Lesions: What's Really Going On? 2012, Access, 26(9), 16.
- Periodontitis: Treating the Patient, Not Just the Bacteria. 2011, RDH, 31(7)
- Periodontal Disease's Relationship with Pregnancy: Evidence, Etiology, and Intervention. 2007, Access, 21(8), 20.