Get out and about in the Summit City
You’ll find plenty of opportunities in Fort Wayne. Here’s just a small selection of what you can do when you’re not in class:
- Learn how to make healthy lifestyle choices and improve your fitness by getting involved with Fort4Fitness.
- Catch a TinCaps baseball game at Parkview Field.
- Visit 86 parks and hike 91 miles of trails.
- See a performance by the Fort Wayne Ballet, northeast Indiana’s only professional ballet company.
- Experience the Native Trees of Indiana River Walk.
- Indulge your cravings for sushi, burgers, Mexican, Italian, pizza . . . the list goes on.
- Take part in an acoustic jam session.
- Hop a direct flight to one of 12 cities, including New York City, Orlando, and Dallas, at the Fort Wayne International Airport.