External Advisory Board
The Board of Advisors is charged to advise the Associate Dean of the IUSON-FW on strategic priorities, connect with the IUSON-FW’s constituents and counsel the Associate Dean on philanthropy in support of the School’s mission. The Board meets twice a year fall and spring. Each Board of Advisor member is appointed to a three year term.
Board of Advisors
- John Addo, MD, FACP, Lutheran Health Physicians
- Judy Boerger, MBA, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Executive at Parkview Health
- Paula Bostwick, MSN, RN, CENP, Vice President of Behavioral Health and Hospital Services at Parkview Health
- Joseph Cohen, J.D., Partner at Barrett Law
- Janet Deatrick, PhD, RN, FAAN, Professor Emerita of Nursing at University of Pennsylvania
- D’Andrae Douse, MD, Parkview Health
- Ryan P. Gebfert, DMD, Gebfert Family Dentistry
- Reverend Dr. Timothy Lake, Senior Pastor at Union Baptist Church
- Johnathan Liechty, MBA, BSN, RN-BC, Manager of Clinical Staff Development at Parkview Health
- Angie Logan, BSN, MSN, Chief Nursing Officer at Lutheran Hospital
- Rick Partin, owner of Web Graphics, Inc.
- Lorenzo Suter (chair), PhD, BSN, MHA, CEO of Dupont Hospital
- Renetta Williams, Executive Director of Health Visions