Funding for Evan Bayh 21st Century Scholars
IU Fort Wayne offers a renewable grant of up to $2,500 per year to supplement an Evan Bayh 21st Century Scholarship. To be eligible, you must:
- Be receiving the 21st Century Scholarship
- Have remaining unmet financial need
- Meet other eligibility requirements
- Working towards a first bachelor's degree
Please note: students working solely on a certificate program are not eligible.
If you meet the criteria for this grant and funds are available, you’ll automatically receive the award. No further application is required.
To renew the grant, you must:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA
- Maintain eligibility for the 21st Century Scholarship
- Meet other requirements listed in the award correspondence you receive