Discover the Health Administration Minor
Eligibility and application procedure
Students enrolled in baccalaureate programs at Indiana University who are in good academic standing are eligible.
The health administration minor is a great fit for students majoring in:
- Health Sciences
- Social Work
- Dental Hygiene or Dental Technology
- Medical Imaging or Sonography
Public health students majoring in health services management are not eligible for the health administration minor.
Students who successfully complete the requirements for the minor with a grade of "C" or better in all courses credited to the minor will have the minor conferred at time of graduation.
Take two courses for 6 credits:
- PBHL H120 Health Care Delivery in the US
- PBHL H320 Health Systems Administration
Choose three elective courses for 9 credits:
- PBHL H375 Management of Health Services Organizations
- PBHL H411 Chronic and Long Term Care Administration
- PBHL H420 Health Policy
- PBHL H432 Health Care Marketing
- PBHL H441 Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration
- PBHL H330 Global Public Health
- PBHL H310 Lean in Healthcare
- PBHL H325 Health Information Technology, Management and Policy
- PBHL H346 Organizational Behavior and HR Management in Healthcare
- PBHL H345 Operations Management and Quality Improvement in Health Organizations
- PBHL H305 Medical Group Management
- PBHL H315 High Risk Health Behaviors and Harm Reduction
- PBHL H101 Influencing the Public's Health
Meet Pa’Shae Hawkins
Minor: Health Administration
Current Title: Human Resources Manager
Current Employer: CommuniCare Family of Companies
Industry: Long-Term Care/Post-Acute Care
Ready to get started?
Contact your academic advisor to declare the Health Administration Minor.