Students who have been dismissed from any campus of Indiana University are not eligible to enroll in any courses through IU Fort Wayne until they have been reinstated. By completing the reinstatement petition, students are requesting reinstatement to IU Fort Wayne.
Academic reinstatement policy
How to petition for academic reinstatement
- Update your admissions status with IU Fort Wayne by completing the Admissions Office Returning Student Application.
- Complete the reinstatement petition application between the appropriate
dates for the semester in which you prefer to return.
- Spring semester: October 1
- Fall semester: June 1
- Return your reinstatement peition to IU Fort Wayne Student Central Neff Hall 110 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow four weeks for the Retention Committee to review your petition. You will be notified via email on the acceptance or denial of your reinstatement petition.